Many folks have worried about the popular notion that the Maya predicted the world’s demise to occur later this week. At Interactive Knowledge, we know better. In fact, you might have already seen a news item titled, COMING IN 2013.
Several times a year, as a way to engage the Drupal community on a local level, regional "Drupal Camps" (or mini conferences) bring together developers, designers and those wanting learn more about Drupal.
It’s the end of the year and as good a time as any for reflection on the past. I have been running the show at Interactive Knowledge for twenty years. It’s been an unbelievable ride and I look forward to another twenty years of success. Of course, I could not predict what my job would look like today when we started up in 1991. I’m sure that will be true going forward. Who thinks they know what 2031 is going to look like?
That is a headline that jumps out at you. It certainly got my attention - having worked on a CD-ROM or two at the beginning of my career.
Raise your hand if you have ever written yourself a to-do-list or jolted down notes from a meeting only to not be able to find it when you need it. Well, no more - Evernote is here. (You can put your hand down now.) As their website says - Remember Everything, Capture Anything, Access Anywhere and find Anything Fast.
In the summer of 2011 I found a truism in my life in the form of a quote from Ernest Hemingway, “Never confuse movement with action.”
10. Work with really great, cool, caring people
9. Our developers love to talk to clients and can talk “people talk” in addition to “technical talk”
8. We’re very specialized in the non-profit sector
7. 96% guarantee IK’s team will never be out for a snow day
6. Work with gifted folks who are passionate about your project
10. Work in a beautiful, modern, sustainable workspace
9. Win Webby Awards
8. Celebrate diversity
7. Showcase creativity
6. Face and conquer challenges everyday
5. Work with talented leaders in the technology world
4. Retain your independence and not feel like a robot in a cubicle